Laser Hair Removal with CYNOSURE ELITE +
Updated: Oct 31, 2020
Laser Hair Removal is one of the top-selling treatments at Laser Health Glamour Clinic. The combination of our experienced practitioners and top brand Laser Machine (Cynosure Elite+) provides our clients with the best results in hair removal for the different treatment areas. After getting to the point of start the journey of laser hair removal, the question is that how you can maximize your result.
Maximize Your Result with These Tips:
1. Start with A Consultation At Laser Health Glamour clinic you can start your treatment plan with a complimentary consultation. During the consultation, clients will meet with a medical practitioner to review their medical history, discuss treatment goals, explain how the treatment works, and determines if the client will be an appropriate candidate for treatment. Consultations are quick, lasting anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Timing Is Everything The ideal time of year to receive laser hair removal will be when the skin is least exposed to the sun. This tends to be in the fall for most clients, either two to four weeks after the skin has received any sort of sun exposure.
The ideal time of year for treatment will depend on many factors. First off, the client’s lifestyle – does the client spend a lot of time outdoors with their skin exposed? Secondly, it will depend on how tanned a client’s skin is. The darker the skin is, the less energy the laser will be able to use for a safe and effective treatment. With the reduction of energy of the laser, more sessions will be required in order to obtain a client’s desired results.
3. Have Realistic Treatment Goals Laser hair removal will permanently reduce body hair, but there’s no scientific proof that it can permanently remove all body hair. There’s no such thing as total hair removal. Clients should not expect to be 100% hairless with laser hair removal. This is why the FDA refers to the results from laser hair removal as “permanent hair reduction”.
Most clients report a significant reduction in the amount of body hair that grows back after receiving a series of laser hair removal treatments. The hair that does grow back tends to be sparse, fine and lighter in color. With laser hair removal, you’re reducing the amount of shaving you’ll need to do in the future, while reducing the quantity and thickness of the hair that grows back. Once a client has finished a complete series of laser hair removal treatments, they’ll typically need one or two maintenance sessions each year to maintain results.
4. Be Prepared Practitioners will recommend clients arrive for their laser hair removal appointment with treated areas freshly shaven. Don’t wax any of the treated areas prior to treatment. With waxing, hair is removed by the follicle. With laser hair removal, the hair follicle in the treated areas needs to be intact. The hair follicle is the pigment the laser needs for hair removal to be effective. If the hair follicle isn’t in place, the laser will burn the skin instead of removing hair.
If underarms are one of the areas to be treated, practitioners recommend clients arrive for their laser hair removal appointment without any deodorant on.
5. Schedule Treatments Ahead of Time Depending on the area being treated and the stages of hair growth, it can take multiple laser hair removal sessions for the hair follicle to weaken enough so that it doesn’t grow back. Having treatments on time is very important. To achieve desired results, practitioners recommend their clients come in for treatment once every 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the area of the body that’s being treated. When laser hair removal sessions are purchased in packages, clients receive each session at a discounted price over purchasing each session separately. If a client waits too long in-between treatments and misses a laser hair removal session that would be effective in result.
By following these points, while you’ve chose the right place, technician and equipment for your treatment, you will be amazed of the result that you will achieve by Laser Hair Removal.
Are you ready to say goodbye to unwanted hairs and hello to soft silky skin?
Call us: 905 597-2446